Welcome to Mentour, make yourself at home...

This site takes you on a tour; strictly for men of leisure with a zest for fashion and lifestyle. I felt there was a need for more blogs about what we want to see more of that peaks our interest. Of course, we love our women, who are more than welcome to browse around. Hope you enjoy and continue to visit. Comments would be greatly appreciated...

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Men, Merry Christmas


See, men and women can wear the same stuff sometimes. Take for instance these Russian style hats I got for us from the American Eagle Opening in Times Square. My friend and journalist, Kjersti, brought me back raw vanilla from Madagascar. Guys, is it true that men find the scent of vanilla to be an aphrodisiac? Maybe there's some kind of attractive, mental connection between sex and the smell on a woman that makes it seem like something you want to eat? Don't want to go off subject, sure you get my point...


Don't forget to check out the Lakers today as they take on the Cavaliers. Kobe is by far my favorite player of all time. Watch as he goes up against LeBron on this Christmas Day. Who's star will shine brightest? Mr. Bryant I believe!





No comments:

Post a Comment