Welcome to Mentour, make yourself at home...

This site takes you on a tour; strictly for men of leisure with a zest for fashion and lifestyle. I felt there was a need for more blogs about what we want to see more of that peaks our interest. Of course, we love our women, who are more than welcome to browse around. Hope you enjoy and continue to visit. Comments would be greatly appreciated...

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Event

You are cordially invited to my Stellar Event of New York Fashion Week. Going to be running around interviewing people for my Red Carpet Runway.com/Jaizen page, plus producing this special exclusive soirée with the team at our new space, Amnesia, for our A'muse Fashion Show and After-Party.


The new collaboration line from designer Richie Rich and muse, Pamela Anderson debuts February 17, 2010.


Red Carpet and actual fashion show are earlier, but you must be on the list. Many celebrities and major media coverage will be on hand. Many musical performances are taking place. Will post pics and video here on my blog following our event, along with my favorite shows this week...


***And here's how it went down. View pictures below after the video!***

Before our event began, I stopped by a gifting suite to see my friend, Tim Garcia.
Then I needed to relax, relate, release, so I went to see these well-dressed gentlemen who own Nexus Showroom at Townhouse Spa. The staff supplied booze, food, massages and gift bags. Good times...
Ok, onto pics of me walking Pamela, Richie and my partner with Stellar EventsAndretti into our A'muse event...
Let's take a backstage tour... T.O. was in our show, we sipped champagne and talked about his new show...
Socialite Tinsley Mortimer, who had her date, American Idol, Constantine sitting front row, posed for my pic with America's Next Top Model, CariDee English. Way to go girls!

Sending Richie Rich, Pamela Anderson, Amanda Lepore, Terrell Owens, CariDee English, Tinsley Mortimer out on stage at our show after the crowd waited for hours enjoying the open bar and mingling with the fashionable crowd. It was a zooooooo...
Pammy all glittered out in outfit she designed. Richie rollerskating; A'muse is the new Heatherette! This is the only shot taken from backstage pointing towards everyone on our runway...
You can search the web and see our Fashion Week event was the most highly anticipated show. Press from all across the world came to New York to support. Thanks to all of our sponsors, Gotham Lasik Vision, LookBooks.com, Worldwide Maniac, etc. Time for us to celebrate upstairs with Pierre Jouet.
Here's my interview with my friend Rocco from Fashion News Live.

That's all folks, after our show and after-party, we all had our drivers bring us back home or hotel. Till next Fashion Week, be blessed. Oh, below are my favorite shows I attended this season...


And what would Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week be without taking in the very last show, Tommy Hilfiger at the tents with the face of fashion, Anna Wintour. She never ever takes pictures with anyone, but had to throw that charm on her. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment